Brutal Local love for mountain sports
Kohla is a traditional Tyrolean company for mountain sports articles. Since 1932 backpacks, climbing skins and also other mountain sports articles are developed and manufactured in the heart of the Alps. Our steady growth and the trend towards more localization gives us the opportunity to expand our highly motivated team.
We produce what makes people happy!
We are looking for immediate entry at the location Innsbruck (from autumn 23 new location in the Stubaital)
What you should bring:
- Identification with Kohla sports.
- Professional experience in a production company
- Apprenticeship or school education in technical professions
- Ability to work with computer systems such as (Exel, Word, CAD)
- Willingness to follow our shift schedule MO-FR 06:00 to 22:00 (weekly rotation)
- Willingness to learn and implement company processes
- Teamwork and communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team
- Friendly interaction with our customers and employees
- Training period on the state-of-the-art production equipment
- Various training period with the existing team
- Possibility to work overtime
- Setting up machines and equipment (calibrations, cleaning, etc.)
- Carrying raw material or parts
- Remedy any problems that may arise during the job
- Compliance with production specifications through the entire production chain
- Continuous coordination with production manager and shift supervisor
- Analytical and structured processing of production orders.
If you are ready for change and are looking for an enormously exciting task, which will be even more attractive at the new location (from fall 2023), then come join our team!
Due to the collective-legal requirements, we indicate here the collective pay (2,372.19 € gross basis 38.5h). The actual salary will be determined according to qualifications and application.
We are looking forward to you!