What you should bring with you:
- Relevant work experience (locksmith, or similar)
- Good EDV knowledge
- German language skills
- Physical resilience
- Willingness to learn and implement company processes
What we offer you:
- Great working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team
- Friendly interaction with our customers and employees
- Training period on the state of the art production equipment
- Versatile training time with the existing team
- Possibility to work overtime
Christmas off - window days off (depending on order situation)
- Employees receive sports products at EK price
Your area of responsibility:
- Sewing work
- Operating and monitoring of production equipment
- Packaging work
- Printing on various materials
If you are ready for change and are looking for an enormously exciting task, which will be even more attractive at the new location (from autumn 2023), then come join our team!
Send your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Due to the collective-legal requirements, we indicate here the collective salary (2,069.00 € gross basis 38.5h). The actual salary will be determined according to qualifications and application.
We are looking forward to you!