KOHLA climbing skins for slope & back country made of mix mohair
Touring skins made of a mohair-nylon mix are particularly suitable for ski touring on slopes and in open terrain. Mixmohair is particularly robust and durable and given the requirements of a hard surface, as it arises from artificial snow. A high abrasion resistance and excellent gliding and climbing performance are guaranteed.
If you want to learn more about our fur technologies and the adhesives used, this way.
Skinfinder - Which skin suits me?
Vertical & Vertical WM
- Durable all-rounder with waterproof Fiberseal technology
- Smart Glue technology for easy handling
- Available in two colors, also as Woman's edition in rosé
- Backcountry touring & slope
- Also available in extra width with 135mm
- With Smart Glue- & waterproof Fiberseal technology
- Backcountry & more
- thinner and lighter fur structure compared to the FREERIDE
- lighter weight and packing size
- Glacier & slope touring
- Frequent use
- Durable cotton polyester structure & hotmelt adhesive
- Sturdy climbing skin for slope tours & open terrain
- Entry-level model for frequent use
- Durable cotton-polyester construction
Freeride AIR KIDS
- Specially adapted to children's ski lengths
- Same features as the original Freeride AIR
- Easy handling due to Smart Glue